Saturday 3 December 2011

OOTD: Miss Sunshine

Mumbling by YAYA at 10:30

Lately, it’s been raining and raining and raining. I have nothing against this weather, but everything just turned into gloomy-cold-wet day. So, I think I have an idea to bright up the day! Yeay!! Remember my post about maxi dresses that I bought? (click HERE) I made up a mix-and-match with my maxi dress about what I might wear for a raining day. What do you think?

It is bright, comfy and a little pinch of wild fun at the same time! Wow, it's like a 3-in-1 complete package! Ha-ha! The color of maxi dress is bright enough to make me as a miss sunshine of the day to replace the sun that to lazy to come out. Furthermore, the thick cardigan can keep me warm whole day indoor or outdoor considering the weather now. Leopard prints just give a good pop out or highlight for the whole outfit! 



p/s: From now on, I will post once in awhile for mix-and-match outfit suitable with my maxi dress that I just bought. Just wait for it!

picture credit: Ladiesfash (Maxi dress) & Mr Google

0 peoples winked at me:

Post a Comment

 

yaya Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea