Thursday 5 September 2013

Bra Fitting 101

Mumbling by YAYA at 10:04

infographic source
My band size drop down by six, and my cup size actually three times bigger. (O.o")
So, I so excited to get a new bra that give comfort and support by breast. However, one thing that I realized which is it is so hard to find it at the local stores. Online shopping is the best way to find my size. But, it is so expensive. If it is cheaper, will that guaranteed a better quality?

So, why do local stores not carrying smaller size but bigger cup? Is this because no one wear it or have that kind of size? Then, who am I? Alien from outta space? And after googling around, I found many cases that same as mine. Sigh

0 peoples winked at me:

Post a Comment

 

yaya Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea